Tuesday, August 27, 2013

I got a message from Dave at Blap models a few minutes ago regarding my "Heavy Metal Corvette" model that he helped me cast last year.  I was hoping to get these on sale earlier this summer...not so much it turns out.
I've taken my prototype to a few model shows to get it out there, but have not ben very aggressive with the hype yet.  The kit uses a easy to find Monogram Corvette, and my resin bits include accurate wheels, the drop in space man and the cool display stand.  This is one of the only models I've built that I will display in my shop.

 
 
The greatest 3 minutes of video from my childhood!
(Hey, turn on your wipers dude...there's carbon on the windshield!)
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. can i buy one? pretty please?? this model looks fantastic and i've been dying to have one a physical representation of the vette from the movie

    ReplyDelete

Followers